Welcome to Patents and Companies Registration Agency (PACRA) Online Name Clearance Website.
Online name clearance is an e-filing system where a person intending to register a Company, Business Name or a Foreign Company can file an application to clear the proposed name of the business online. After the proposed name has been cleared, the outcome is transmitted electronically.
Once the proposed name has been cleared, the client can then proceed to register their business at their nearest PACRA service point.
ONLINE NAME CLEARANCE PROCESS
In submitting a Name Clearance Search you are certifying that you have attained the age of 18 and are:
1. the owner; or
2. an owner authorised in writing by all other owners; or
3. a Director/Secretary of a corporation which is the owner; or
4. a person authorised in writing by all owners; or
5. that the information supplied in the application is true and correct, and
6. that you acknowledge it is an offence to give false or misleading information.